Paris Travel Guide
- Districts of Paris1st arrondissement: The least densely populated of Paris’ 20 arrondissements is located in the geographic center of Paris, hence the presence of
- MontmartreMontmartre is one of the districts of Paris located near the Seine, precisely positioned on a hill of about 130 meters high.
- Disneyland ParisLocated a few kilometers from the center of Paris (in Marne-la-Vallée) is the only Disney park complex in Europe. With two theme
Museums of Paris
- The Louvre MuseumThe Louvre Museum is the largest museum in Paris by its surface (more than 160 000 m² of which 58 470 devoted
- Museum of primitive arts quai BranlyThe museum of primitive arts, quai Branly or museum of arts and civilizations of Africa, Asia, Oceania and the Americas (non-Western). This
- Picasso MuseumThe Picasso Museum is housed in one of the finest hotels in the historic Marais district in Paris. It was built in
- Pompidou CenterRenzo Piano and Richard Rogers created a very avant-garde building. It is around a gigantic parallelepiped that it deploys a steel frame,
Monuments of Paris
- Eiffel TowerBuilt by the engineer Gustave Eiffel in 1889 for the Universal Exhibition. At 317 meters high, the tower is three storeys high
- The Palace of VersaillesThe Palace of Versailles located near Paris 25 km (17 miles) in the department of Yvelines in the Paris suburbs. This royal
- Notre Dame de ParisNotre Dame de Paris was designed by Maurice de Sullly. Its construction began in 1163 and ended 182 years later, in 1345.
- The Basilica of the Sacred HeartThe Basilica of the Sacred Heart: the basilica is located at the top of the hill Montmartre in the 18th arrondissement, overlooking
Tours to visit Paris
- 9 museums in 2 days in ParisLouvre Museum visit time between 2h30 and 4hMetro Louvre Rivoli Musée d’Orsay visit time 1h30 Rodin Museum visit time between 1h and
- 3 day tour in ParisParis is a city with many things to visit. It is really impossible to fully explore Paris during a three day vacation.
- 4 day tour in ParisDay 1 Trocadero > Metro TrocaderoChamp de Mars – Eiffel Tower > Metro Bir HakeimArc de Triomphe > Metro KléberGrand Petit PalaisLes